What is Blink Reports?
Blink Reports is a powerful yet easy-to-use reporting engine that live-integrates Google Sheets with Xero Accounting Software. It's all online and is designed for small businesses. It's now easier than ever to manage your business finances from anywhere in the world. How good is your current solution at keeping you working no matter where you go?
Connect Blink Reports & Xero for a total business solution
Simplify and enhance your financial reporting processes:
- Connect one spreadsheet to multiple Xero organizations, making the creation and publishing of multi-company financial consolidations and customized dashboards a breeze!
- Produce balance sheets, profit/loss reports, trial balance, and bank summaries inside Google Sheets with data pulled live from Xero. Refresh them instantly and share them securely with anyone.
- Arrange comparative period columns in whatever order you prefer.
- Xero tracking categories are fully supported including complex profit and loss reports with over 250 categories and columns.
- Report on sales and purchase invoices in summary or with line item details plus filter by tracking categories.
- Create live financial charts and dashboards, then embed them in websites with ease!
- Never deal with out-of-date file attachments again. Everyone sees one spreadsheet in the cloud--from anywhere, on any device.
- Reports are displayed with the same security technology as your online banking and access is controlled by free Google Accounts. Insecure and out of date file attachments are never left behind on computer hard drives.
- Requires only a modern web browser and supports iPad, iPhone, and Android devices for reporting, updating, or commenting from anywhere at anytime.
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy-to-use online accounting suite that's designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work whenever and wherever you want. Just log in from your PC, Mac, or mobile device.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cash flow in real-time.
- Invite your team to work together on financials, no matter where they are or where you are. Got an internet connection? You're all set.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, bill payments, tax returns, advanced reporting, and much more.